I have officially started my 50k training! I have opted for a plan that includes two back to back long runs. This weekend was my second session of these long runs. I did 11 miles on the road yesterday and 6 on trails today. Ideally, I would have run the longer distance on the trails, but fitting everything into a normal person’s life isn’t always ideal. But the trail run today was extra fun, because my husband and daughter joined me for about half of it. But it was a bit frustrating trying to convince my 8 year old daughter that I needed to carry the Nathan hydration pack – it just won’t fit her.
My first ultra!
Lake McMurtry 50k Trail RunApril 6th, 2013
Blogs I Follow
- POOP Trail Run
- The Waterthrush Blog
- Oklahoma Natural Areas Registry
- Oklahoma Invasive Plant Council
- Sarah on Ice
- Oklahoma Biodiversity Network
- The Lazy Homesteader
- The Urban Runner
- The Minimalists
- No Meat Athlete
- The Non-Consumer Advocate
- The Prairie Ecologist
- Blog – Cal Newport
- Smart Bitches, Trashy BooksSmart Bitches, Trashy Books
- Steve in a Speedo?! Gross!
- another mother runner
- Brian Loflin - Natural Science Photography